Thursday, March 5, 2009

2 BIG Releases


Okay I know this is history but I had to Post about it. The month of November was busy with Big Releases, Harry Potter was supposed to release this month but Twilight took its spot but that was okay with me. Twilight was released on November 21,2008 @ Midnight although some individuals were lucky they saw an earlier showing. I went to the festivities at the Jordan Commons when I arrived the blood mobile from the Red Cross was there collecting blood how perfect having the blood mobile at an opening screening for a vampire movie FABULOUS so I ended up donating blood for Edward this was my first time too and let me tell you that needle was HUGE but I got free popcorn vouchers so who could argue that. And nobody would go with me the next day so I went all by my self and got a big bucket of popcorn and mt Holy Water and enjoyed the show.

The Red carpet was rolled out for an evening with Vampires


This is my Badge of courage for donating for Edward

Cardboeard Cut-Outs Model look-a-likes it was quite the event and


there was even the pron With candied apples and a Blood Red Chocolate Fountain
The Prom

Text was the Release of David Archuletta's Album and even though I didn't attend the midnight party at wal-mart i was there in spirit I did go to the E-Center when the Idols came for the Salt Lake Tour that was Awesome but the heat i swear it was a blazing 100+ degrees and standing there for 2 hours was no picnic but i had to do it for my David I had Abbi and Corrina. Corrina loves music but is very particular what she listens to she loves Hip Hop but she loves David his music can calm her down when she is upset . these 2 girls were such troopers waiting all that time in the blistering heat but it was all worth it seeing the 2 David's and Jason Castro






Corrina'a Face lit up when she saw David but as soon as we saw him he was our last we and I Mean WE incliding me were ready to go It was so hot




There is Brooke White Signins Autographs


We had a hard time getting the right pose so all of us good be in it after trying to figure things out David Cook just picked up Abbi and held her she thought that was AWESOME




Jason Castro Love those Dred locks Dude

1 comment:

Ron Urton Family said...

I love the American Idol pictures. Also the twillight premiere looked awesome. I am glad that you had fun.