Friday, December 12, 2008

Sew Easy!!

This goes along with one of my earlier posts "My Constant Companion" for Halloween this year I made 4 Halloween Costumes Yes 4 I was originally just going to make me an Alice costume but then I thought it would be cute for my friend Kandice and I cordinate our costumes so i made her a Queen of Hearts then i thought it would be awsome for her husband to be the Ace of Spades then Ray invited me to his Ward Halloween Party so i made him a White Rabbit. For 2 months all i did im my spare time was sew.

Rabbit Costumes leave droppings too. This fur was everywhere
Don't we look cute!
Alice is always so proper
Nice Bloomers Ladies
Before

After when i showed this dress to my friends mother

she asked if it was a square dancing dress?

Croquet anyone?, and she didn't off this cards head either

This costume was a bugger to make

Yes your majesty "this is how Kandice prefers our friendship"

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wow... great job! Bout time you post on your blog! LOL.. How was disney?