Wow it seem like only yesterday I could just bend down and just swoop you up off the floor with no problem at all but if I tried tried to do that now I would be out of commission for about a week with back and more knee problems. Desi you are very very special to me we have been through allot together and we always come out on top i love how i can joke with you in our own little corky way and i love your giggly grin when you see a pair of cute shoes, or an outfit you just have to have I won't mention how many pairs of pants you own ( okay there's about 20) and we wont talk about how many Coats/Jackets you own but like I say you can never have to much of anything.)))))))+190.jpg)
)))))))+190.jpg)
Here she is the Birthday girl herself: My Monkey Head
)))))))+193.jpg)
)))))))+200.jpg)
Whats is it Grandma?
)))))))+210.jpg)
Desi's Birthday Loot- She Loved the Halloween Bib I made her.
)))))))+216.jpg)
Cake made by Mom
)))))))+218.jpg)
)))))))+219.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment