Bibs, Bows & Bands!
Bibs, Bows, & Bands
The 3 B’s of Becca
Bibs- I am a caregiver for several girls that have special needs and because of their disabilities they are drool a lot I have friend (a mother of one of the girls I care for) who once told me that when you have a child with special needs as a mom it gives comfort in knowing your child is clean/dry, so with this knowledge I have been making bibs for my girlies each mom likes a different style/pattern so I end up cutting several different patterns but I enjoy this
Bows- I love bows big bows, small bows everything about bows. I believe every little girl should have a bow in their hair, babies too with babies this requires a headband my cousin has the cutest headbands for her baby so I copied her bands but I have added my own style of bows the hard thing is I love BIG BOWS and most people don’t so it have to remind myself to make them small.
Bands- Arm Bands to be exact one of the girlies (only girls get this Syndrome) I care for has what they call Retts Syndrome Because of this they self injure them selves by tapping their face and or chewing on their fingers. There is a company that makes these arm bands with a plastic board that prevents the arm from bending reach their face I was looking at them one day and I thought “Boy these would be easy to make” so with that I made my 1st set and they became a hit! I’ll make the arm bands to match the bib. Because these girls need to look fashionable too.
"They keep my shirts dry!" she says


Lolly (Lauren) likes my bibs too she always gets excited when I come
My fabulous Arm Bands they were'nt that hard
to figure out I have fun making them
over with new bibs. I made this one for her to meet
her big brother when he came home from his mission. This pattern was
designed by her Grandma Russell it is designed to fit like a collar
which I thought was darling. Her mom let me borrow a bib as a pattern
so I went to work trying to figure out this bib
but was not that easy. I realized it was cut as 3 pieces once I
figured that out it was a snap I have made several since. Thank You Grandma Russell.
tapping her face and chewing her fingers which causes
her face to be red and raw as well as her fingers
Plexiglass glued together but then I discovered the scrap bin at a plastic supply place
and I found that cement is perfect for rouning the egdes
Baby Bow Bands
I must say what a cute little head model
and so patient while I put different bows on so I could take Pictures
Lavender -Love It!

Bows on Clips
Beautiful in Bows

Beautiful in Bows







No comments:
Post a Comment