I have decided I am going periodically take pictures of interesting things and post them this will be my wow list
Number #1 on My Wow list is this spectacular scene.
When I stopped for one of my daily Coke runs at my usual Filling Station, I was met with this sight. As you can see, the 2 guys in the crunched white car were waiting to make a left hand turn behind the bus when all of a sudden a Blue truck with some homeboy at the wheel came barreling down the road and smacked into this poor car. The car was shoved under the bus and to make matters worse the bus driver not knowing he had been hit started driving away with this poor car stuck under him. The guy in the picture is the passenger. I asked him if I could take a picture of the car and he said "Oh get me in the picture because I was in the car too." To make matters worse, it was the drivers girlfriends car. I sure would have hated to make that phone call.







No comments:
Post a Comment